• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] **NEW $7.99 PRICE POINT** AND MACH LITE BASKET GIVAWAY!!

SnapSpin

We have a new price point on the Snap Spin Disc Golf Game of $7.99!!!

Also all customers in the month of May will be entered into a drawing to win a free brand new Mach Lite Practice Basket!!!

Order at www.snap-spin.com

The Winner will randomly selected by order number on June 1st!

Attachments

• DGCR-Basket-Ad.jpg
    DGCR-Basket-Ad.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
bought one...actually a good idea for a round

Seems like it'd put an interesting twist on the game for a competitive group of friends.

I will probably order 1 next payday but have you thought about making a version that is a disc instead of a separate card

I will probably order 1 next payday but have you thought about making a version that is a disc instead of a separate card

I did consider that as well as making an app.

It wouldn't be too hard to do on a disc with super color printing, there is just something about punching a hole for the spinner in all those discs that would make me cringe.

I do think it would be cool to throw the disc and see which color it lands on though.

As far as an app goes, looking into development it is way too expensive right now. Perhaps in the future if I have more success. I actually have all kinds of cool ideas for the app.