• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Lodi CA.

I will bring some Legacy stuff for you guys.

Yes it will be a car load from SoCal. Well see you in the early afternoon. After we play molly Joyce and new hogan.

New hogan guide

i havn't seen an updated map for new hogan yet. I am familiar with the new lay out & would probably be able to meet you there before you head over to Lodi. Let me know & I'll plan to be there Sat.

i havn't seen an updated map for new hogan yet. I am familiar with the new lay out & would probably be able to meet you there before you head over to Lodi. Let me know & I'll plan to be there Sat.

The plan is to be at New Hogan around 9am. We would love to see you brother!

We will see you then! FYI tomorrow is the BIG day!!! Come on out and help a Boy Scout earn his Eagle and the disc golf community!

On the road soon, just picking up Snappyfingers and tobin. Me and Cordovafirebird are in the car now.

Night golf at 4am at Iloilo Sister City Park. Who's in? Free legacy disc to whoever shows up since its short notice.

First course of the day done. Finished with 6 birdies and 3 pars shooting barefoot at Iloilo. Headed for coffee and the Mollie Joyce.

Just finished hogan dam and play Molly Joyce earlier. We split into two groups, so as soon as the others get done we'll head over to Lodi.

What a day yesterday!

What a day yesterday!

Seriously. We've done some long trips but that one really took it out of me.
Maybe it was the heat, the beer, the energy drinks, who knows.
We had a blast, played some terrific courses and met some really cool people. Thanks to Friction, Julian and Dave for meeting us at New Hogan.
And thanks to the Lodi Chain Crushers for having us!

See you NorCal folks end of the month!