• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New DG Addict - Wisconsinite

thunder3boy

Par Member
Hey all, My name is Kyle. I am currently finishing up college in Milwaukee (originally from Green Bay). I played a few rounds of disc golf about 8 years ago, but was re-introduced to the game this summer. Since then I've played roughly 15 times and have fallen in love with it. :thmbup:

I guess I'd say my home course is Brown Deer Park in Milwaukee. But I got my first ace a few weekends ago up in Antigo at Jack Lake Park hole #17!

Welcome! I play mostly in the MKE area, too.

Thanks Guys.

And I agree, there are a lot of good courses in the area.
I feel lucky to live in MI, but the Dairy State seems like it's got even more really nice courses.

I feel lucky to live in MI, but the Dairy State seems like it's got even more really nice courses.

Thee Dirty Mitten is solid from what i've played, which is mainly the west portion of the state but still managed to play some really fun stuff. Might have to do a side by side comparison to what state has the best golf in the nation???

Welcome to DGCR & the addiction that is disc golf. I also live in Milwaukee & Brown Deer DGC is my favorite course in the area. I also really enjoy playing Dretzka but it can get crowded at times. If you ever wanna play a round or two send me a PM, I play courses in the area every to every other day.

Welcome..

You've played 15 rounds and ACED already (congrats!!)... not fair... Seems like you have a bright DG future ahead

Welcome. Wisconsin has an amazing disc golf scene. If you ever make it up to central Wisconsin let me know. We have a couple nice gems up here.

Highbridge, it's the disc golf mecca, it's outside of Highbridge Wisconsin, once you think you're getting good, go there and see what it's really about. They have something like 5 full 18 hole courses, including Gold Course, which has the longest hole in the world, about 1300 feet. The owner John is really nice, but scheduling of the bunkhouse and lodge can get a bit sketchy since the place is pretty much run on the honor system, still worth the trek up north though. Also, hit up the courses around Madison if you ever get a chance, a lot of good ones around there too.