• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] New Discs

DriveCrusher2

Bogey Member
Alright, so I hear that DD is releasing something new at GBO this weekend. I have heard the names Justice and Evidence thrown around a lot for Mid-Ranges. I have also heard that Lat 64 was releasing something. So to the Trilogy people that know something or anybody, what is the new stuff they are coming out with? I know that DD said they were releasing like 4-5 discs in 2015 just didnt know what. Hopefully a driver similar to the Giant, World or King. That would be cool, I like DD's stuff, I know they work with Westside and Lat 64 but I like the way DD plastic feels, to me it is different. I do throw Westside and Lat 64 stuff as well don't get me wrong.

I only remember the two that I'm interested in:
Justice (OS mid)
Spark (described as an Eagle X mold)

I've thrown both. Justice is a fiercely OS mid with little glide. Spark is more stable than I remember EagleX's being, but it's been awhile.

If I remember correctly, I think Wysocki will be selling "SockiBomb" Dyemax Enforcers as well.

DD already has the Enforcer (Giant), Freedom (King), and Trespass (~Sorcerer / Sword)

Trilogy needs a Viper imo, which will hopefully be the upcoming DD OS mid range, the "Justice."

I only remember the two that I'm interested in:
Justice (OS mid)
Spark (described as an Eagle X mold)

I've thrown both. Justice is a fiercely OS mid with little glide. Spark is more stable than I remember EagleX's being, but it's been awhile.

If I remember correctly, I think Wysocki will be selling "SockiBomb" Dyemax Enforcers as well.

Guessing the Spark is a Lat 64 disc? I like the Eagle quite a bit but Trilogy plastic is the best. Is it glidier and or domier than an Eagle or is it pretty flat?

DD already has the Enforcer (Giant), Freedom (King), and Trespass (~Sorcerer / Sword)

Trilogy needs a Viper imo, which will hopefully be the upcoming DD OS mid range, the "Justice."

The Freedom is the same as the King? I didn't think a King was that US, although I haven't thrown a king so I can't really say. Hmm, I have heard of the Justice, heard it is the Stiletto of Mids. I have also heard of the Spark but it is Lat 64, although I heard it was a putter maybe, I just saw from a Trilogy fan page that there was going to be a putter that is supposedly going to be extremely OS as well, anybody else hearing these things?

My Freedoms are DyeMax which may have been the most stable run and they are similar to my TP King which is my least stable King.

ya, I saw the justice proto went for like $160 on the DD auction page. Hopefully they release em soon and the flight ratings are on the American stability scale. The Bard is cool but not what I needed. Stiletto of mids sounds perfect.

Lat64 Spark = a stable/fresh Eagle X. FAF
Lat64 Macana = Lat64's version of a Wizard (name may change; Wysocki's putter, perhaps? ;) )

Latest posts