• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Guy Here

Avast ye,,a noob off the starboard bow.
I kid, WELCOME to the sight my man.
pirates.jpg

Of all the pirate pictures you could've posted... you had to pick one of Orlando Bloom. :wall: ;)

Bigshow, welcome! Best advice I can give you is to be open to suggestions from better players than you, and from those who have been playing longer.

Oh, and have fun! :)

Welcome...I would like to offer a bit of advice from one newbie to another. When you see a one-armed man in a wheelchair throw farther than you, worry more about FORM before you worry about DISTANCE...Distance is secondary to precision.

If people were spidermonkeys, we'd see more webbing...right?

Remember, you gotta learn to walk before you can do front jumping handstands...or something athletic...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

My midrange part of my game is probably my best area...All I need now is the money making skills...Putting and Driving...DOH!

Buzz SS isnt as good as the ESP Buzz or Z-Buzz in my opionion.

Agreed. I would go with a Z buzzz. I have a hard time even considering the Buzzz SS an actual Buzzz. I had one and the feel of the disc wasn't close to a Buzzz IMO. Much respect, Eric McCabe, but I'd rather just get a Buzzz and break it in myself.