• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

new h-town course

does anyone have anymore info on the taylor lake village course i read a little online the only place i see on google earth they could put it would be behind the courthouse in the park which looks like i pretty nice place to put it? (the park is on the corner of nasa pkwy and kirby about 1/2 mile down)

does anyone have anymore info on the taylor lake village course i read a little online the only place i see on google earth they could put it would be behind the courthouse in the park which looks like i pretty nice place to put it? (the park is on the corner of nasa pkwy and kirby about 1/2 mile down)

You talking about the Clear Lake Area near NASA?

in the next couple days im gonna go over there and check it out , ive driven by there a hundred times but never gone in because i thought it was a private park. ill let yall know if theyve started yet and ill bring the map so i can check out the layout .

in the next couple days im gonna go over there and check it out , ive driven by there a hundred times but never gone in because i thought it was a private park. ill let yall know if theyve started yet and ill bring the map so i can check out the layout .

Could you give a link to the map, because I did a seach online and I never found the map. Also, what is the address of the park?

I looked up the park on Google Earth, and it looks like a nice park, but I am wondeing where the parking will be.

wow...that is right next to my house, i will check it out when i get home from lubbock!!

I will be home from school on may 5th, so its going to have to wait. Im not even kidding i was saying to myself how great of an area that park is for a course. There are a good amount of trees, but some of the shots are through an open fiels, but it is surrounded by water, and wind so it could be challenging. The park is off kirby and nasa rd. 1 just past the courthouse. Also there is a GREAT bbq place right across from the park called daves smokehouse!!!

For some reason, I click the link , and it says it can't find the file.
Link worked for me.

Their proposal is pretty simplistic. And the $50-$100 number is overstating it a bit for the average non-tournament player.

Latest posts