• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New here

MatthewK

Hi, I have recently been introduced to disc golf and after my first round.. I kinda enjoyed it! Now I'm playing every weekend. Picked up a putter and mid range and fairway driver. Mostly, I come here to view the vids on the home page but wanted to say Hello. I'll also be posting to look for other golfers to throw with. Enjoying the Spring!

Nice to see you posting here and welcome! Lots of great info in the technique threads! Happy throwing'

Check out some newer courses! There are probably some good courses in your area... bring some extra discs for those newer courses. If you're like me, then you'll lose your discs on newer courses, and then never come back!

Thanks for the tip. I have already lost one disc. Now I buy bright orange. And I have learned the usual flight paths of the different throws. Visualizing the line the disc will take before the shot.

Welcome aboard, brother! DGCR is a great resource. But regardless of how "good" or "bad" you are, remember: MOST FUN WINS!

Thanks for the welcome folks. Nemmers, I'm from NC, just in Louisiana for the spring. Maybe we'll get a chance to play together.
Today I played a round, beat my old score by one stroke. Lol, I won't say what it is though. BUT the best news of the day was I went looking for my lost Valkyrie in creek that has since dried up and boom, there it was right were I imagined it should be! Feels good to recover one of my first discs!

Latest posts