• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Patrick Blazek DD/Lat in the bag

His camera died, ha. And he admited to talking too much, ha. Pat is an awesome guy and I am so thankful to be able to watch him play here in Colorado. It will be an exciting year for him.

Nice Video!! He has an interesting bag and gave great explanations on what and why he was throwing each disc.

Cheers - Koffee

Surprised there's no River, or opto pure in his bag? O well he must be stoked to have such a exciting new sponser that's doing big things.
All this excitement for prodigy disc golf, but I feel Lat64 will skyrocket to the top of the Disc world.
I mean they have their lineup, DD, and are working alies with Westside. easily the best plastic out there!

How the heck do you throw a Trident 375 feet above 5000 feet elevation? I don't believe it's possible.

I appreciate his candidness in his vids. Seems like a nice guy. Didn't watch all 18mins, but I semi-scrolled through to see what he's throwing these days.

I think I just lost a fugitive.

I think I just lost a fugitive

This may be the funniest thing I have heard on an "In the Bag" video.:clap:

That is a lot of good looking plastic. I'm surprised he said he throws the XXX shorter than the Trident. I've heard they're stable, but I didn't know they were that stable.

That is a lot of good looking plastic. I'm surprised he said he throws the XXX shorter than the Trident. I've heard they're stable, but I didn't know they were that stable.

yeah the xXx is insanely overstable. I would say that it is the most OS regular production disc available. Of course you can get a Z Xtreme or a Champ Viper but those are special runs.

20 minute in the bag video?

tumblr_ma3xc4uVYO1r3l66z.gif

anyone care to transcribe what he's throwing?

20 minute in the bag video?

anyone care to transcribe what he's throwing?

Judge & Mercy for putters
Fugative, Fuse, & Pain for Mids
Vision, Striker, Trident, xXx, Villian, Escape, Saint, Trespass, Halo for drivers

yeah the xXx is insanely overstable. I would say that it is the most OS regular production disc available. Of course you can get a Z Xtreme or a Champ Viper but those are special runs.

Even more OS than a Whippet?