• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New PDGA Website

I tried getting that thing to load all day, finally got through and they quoted me a higher membership price than they originally promised and they wanted me to change my disc golf provider. No thanks.

No worries IMO. I bet Disc Nation would love to talk to you about their latest web site upgrade, you might learn some things not to do. I just hope you aren't trying to do anything with a Windows server backend, that is always going to be a PITA.

is this fixed?

Fixed as in the new site is back up? No. They're saying another week or so.

Which makes sense because Ganz was saying last weekend that the full roll-out was about two weeks away. No idea why they tried to run with it sooner.

Nice. I like that when you do a player search, the top players in the world automatically pop up.

website

Tournament search always brought the memorial for me. Couldnt search by pdga # but names worked for me. I wish they wouldnt put it out until its completely done.

I only had a few minutes to mess around with it, but does anyone know how to look at the people around you (pdga numbers)? Ive always been curious to see who the other numbers are around me, but I hate having to type in numbers and look. This looks alot easier to see that besides having to keep going page up a million times to find it.

Anyone want to take a guess at what the lowest ammount someone has cashed out at total so far

I like it a lot actually.

My only beef is that on the old site, if someone turned pro during the year, they moved from the Am listing to Pro listing for statistics. Now these folks can be on both sides - one showing Am points and the other showing Pro points and $$.

Why would I care? Because I was trying to win the mythical (made up by me) Missouri Am Masters points title. I was in first on the old site, but now I'm in second with no hope of catching #1. :mad::mad:

You can search by city.

Yeah, I know you can do that. But I'm talking about like if your PDGA number is 35000 (example) and you wanted to know who 34998,34999,35001,35002 and so on are. I think its neat just to look around and see who signed up around the same time you did.

Yeah, I know you can do that. But I'm talking about like if your PDGA number is 35000 (example) and you wanted to know who 34998,34999,35001,35002 and so on are. I think its neat just to look around and see who signed up around the same time you did.

Since the default listing on the search page is all players (sorted by rating), you can sort the whole list of active players by PDGA number by clicking on the header in that column. Once you do that, you just have to page to your number. Might take a few clicks if your number is in the middle somewhere, but you'd get the result you're looking for.

Latest posts