• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Personal Best; Finally Shot Par

Pymm

* Ace Member *
Played two rounds today at Johnson Street. +1 in the first, tying my personal best and even par in the 2nd round, setting a new personal best. I've done a lot of fieldwork lately and rewatched a ton of videos here on the website it all paid off today. I parked a lot of upshots with my Harp today and had as good a day off the tee as I ever have. I know even par is probably no big deal to most of you guys but for me, it was a pretty amazing day so thanks to everyone for all the tips, videos, discussion of form, etc., that I get from here. As internet communities go, you guys are aces!

Congrats, man. I know that when I first shot par, I was on cloud nine. There's nothing better than having everything come together for a great round. :thmbup:

When I got my first par, I thought I was going to be a pro soon. That didn't quite work out, but that's ok, I've still had a great time!

*I didn't really want to be a pro anyway, I had a full-time paying job.

Just don't stop pushing your game. Golf in general is a journey of self improvement. Before you know it you'll be shooting under par and a bad game is par.

this. keep playing a lot and you'll stumble onto new bests, new birdies, and the like. keep it fun and always be open to advice. changed my grip recently and it really improved my game.

Congrats!! As someone who is still new, I know how amazing it feels to have your practice pay off and let you pass a new benchmark for personal best. :D

Suh-weeet!! A good day when you tie your PB and then best it in the NEXT round! Looks like your game is on track and on the upswing, and your practise and commitment are paying off. There are plenty of disc golfers who never sniff par, and Johnson Street is no push-over, technical and requires all bullets in the holster are firing. Keep up the good work- under par is one throw/spit-out away!

Latest posts