• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New To DG

Hello all I'm new to Disc Golf and I'm loving it. I have only played a few course here in SD. Just want to stop in and say hi to everyone and glad to be playing. If u have any tips that might help my game please let me know ty.

Hello all I'm new to Disc Golf and I'm loving it. I have only played a few course here in SD. Just want to stop in and say hi to everyone and glad to be playing. If u have any tips that might help my game please let me know ty.

welcome to disc golf!

disc golf course review is an amazing site with lots of great people, great information, and great forums. i'm sure this site will be very helpful as you learn the game. i am still learning the game myself, so my advice is going to be to get out and play with more experienced players. watching, learning, and asking questions has been a big help to me. if any courses in your area have a local weekly doubles, or something similar, go play. it is a great learning experience, and i'm sure you will meet a lot of great people who are willing to share tips and information with you. play as often as you can, and most importantly, have fun! :cool:

Any info you are looking for you can find here...... if you have any questions......ask.....lotsa cool people with expierence will gladly help you.....this is a good spot to meet people in your area that you can DG with..... lotsa cool courses to check out.....San dog must have some nice courses....

Welcome aboard! Don't be afraid to ask questions. There is also a search feature that lets you look for info in older topics. Alot of good people here that know their stuff.

Help your game - I think the old adage - practice, practice, practice is about the best advice anyone can give. Welcome aboard to your new addiction.

Welcome to DG and to DGCR!
even as you try to improve your game just remember to have FUN! disc golf is supposed to be a relaxing, fun game and dont forget it! ;)

You've come to the right place, and the right sport.:) Enjoy the game and enjoy the site. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. Everyone on here is cool, and most people on the course are cool also. When out on the course playing with someone, don't hesitate to ask them to help with your form, disc selection, angle of shot, etc., and if the course is "slow" that day throw a couple of discs every time.

I was new about a month and a half ago. I have learned a lot on here and met some pretty cool people so far. Use the site promote the site and promote the sport. It is a great sport and its always nice to hear about new people joining the addiction.

Why is it that this sport is so addicting????? Everyone I have met or talked to that plays. . . plays A LOT. There is no halfway with discgolf I guess.

Help your game - I think the old adage - practice, practice, practice is about the best advice anyone can give. Welcome aboard to your new addiction.

I agree. I practice more than I play. As a matter of fact, I am waiting for the rain to stop right now so I can go practice before I play tomorrow.