• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the site, and DG

Vhadka

Hey guys,

Got linked here from reddit (I've used the course review, just hadn't noticed there was a forum). I've been playing since March and was hooked immediately.

I'm 33 and from the Illinois side of the St. Louis area. Haven't played many courses here, only Woodland Park in Collinsville (about 5 mins from my house) and just recently, Dunegant Park in Florissant. If anyone is from the area and wants to drag around a new, terrible player, hit me up and I'll see if I can get out. My wife is taking the baby out of town next week and I think I'm going to do my best to play JB, Wilmore, Endicott, and Dunegant again at the very minimum. I can't get enough.

Sounds pretty normal for around here. You should be fine.

Have a (insert your favorite adjective) day!

Welcome from up-river. I lived in the Alton area long-ago, well before I discovered DG. Swing on by my place if you ever find yourself in the Galesburg/QC area.

Welcome to a great sport! Throw only putters and easy mids till they are perfect and you have good control, then add understable drivers. Stay away from the discs that only the stronger players use or you will just frustrate yourself.

Latest posts