• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Next Version of DGCR Is Coming

The accessibility on the profiles is much more user friendly on mobile, it's nice to click on someone and see their activity so clearly. Also it's nice to have your friends in your feed. Haha a lot of this is probably on the desktop but since I spend more time sitting on my toilet than sitting at my computer I've missed it. ��

I think if the groups are kept front and center on that bar they would get more use. Everything looks sleeker, more user friendly and more last decade than last millennium.

I didn't see where/how to access user profiles.
This is what I saw when I logged in, then when I used the pulldown menu in the upper left corner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705-093300.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-093300.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20230705-092352.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-092352.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 37
Map courses feature doesn't do a good job of telling users there are multiple courses at a location.

Below are screenshots of the map when I looked for Kensington, Stony Creek, and Independence Lake, all of which have two distinct, 18 hole courses. I could see the other course listed as a nearby course, but no indication of multiple courses on the map.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705-094346.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-094346.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20230705-094435.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-094435.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230705-094953.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-094953.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
This is what I saw when I logged in, then when I used the pulldown menu in the upper left corner.

Example of the profile in one location instead of multiples.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 9.51.27 AM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-05 at 9.51.27 AM.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 72
So when IS this happening?🤔

Within the next two weeks, hopefully. Sooner the better (maybe this weekend), but a lot of changes happening right now, fine tuning, etc.

It will continue to be a work in progress, so we have a v1, v 1.5 etc already planned.
I also have to start saving some of the emoticons like this one :wall::hfive::doh: to bring over.

I was only able to check out my own profile... but the changes are encouraging. I like the idea of following "friends"... oddly enough all my friends on here haven't posted in years haha. I think that alone will do a lot to make the site more user friendly and active. If you are notified someone you like/following posts that will encourage conversations and activity in threads that might otherwise slip by.

I believe you need a certain amount of posts before you're able to see it. I think 50ish.

Does anybody know if premium membership is changing? My yearly automatic payments were cancelled today…

Map courses feature doesn't do a good job of telling users there are multiple courses at a location.

Below are screenshots of the map when I looked for Kensington, Stony Creek, and Independence Lake, all of which have two distinct, 18 hole courses. I could see the other course listed as a nearby course, but no indication of multiple courses on the map.

That's another thing I hate about UDisc. There is 1 basket showing on the map, but when you click on that, you don't see the multiple courses listed, just one.
You have to scroll down to the layouts, open them, then you see the different courses. Since most courses on UDisc have multiple Layouts, you don't know if its 1 course, or more, until you open the Layouts.

I hope this is changed in the New DGCR.

Latest posts