• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] No Stamp/Bottom Stamp Putters

Rockch4lk

Bogey Member
Does anyone know where I can find a no stamp or bottom stamp DD Classic Blend Judge? If so I would probably snatch up a whole stack.

It might sound strange, but when I have a stamp on my putter how it is aligned in my hand is a thought that comes up in the back of my mind. Probably a little OCD on my part, but less distractions are better. Does anyone else have this same strange quirk, or am I the only weirdo?

A little OCD to be sure. But a lot of us are the same way.
Always best to take it to the source, if you are willing to buy a stack.
I'd call DD.

I'm lucky to throw Gateway putters - they are great about pulling you short stacks of exactly what you want and sending them your way. I bet DD would do the same. Doesn't hurt to ask anyway.

I'm the same way. I wiped my aviars. But the switched to the small huk lab wardens and actually use the small stamp to line up my putt.

DD might give you some blanks but they havent perfected the bottom stamping yet which is why you dont see much of it yet from them.

Well the best I have found is the judge's with the little DD logo at the side. A large percentage of the disc is blank.

Speaking of OCD, I really like having my drivers with a blank top. I actually think it helps keep the dome from being pressed in from a stamp. Also, if it is beautiful plastic I'd rather see that than most stamps.

DD has a section on their website, blank discs. I have already snatched up a few of my favorites. Unfortantly, it seems that manufactures really want to muddle up their discs with harsh stamps. I suspect for marketing/branding purposes.

Maybe one day demand for blank discs will increase to the point where they are offered in every mold, and plastic. And why for some reason do they think can charge more for them. It actually costs less to run blank tops.

Last edited:
MVP is ahead of the curve in many ways but also have an advantage that their discs are instantly recognizable without a stamp.

No other company has an over mold that looks like theirs.

Sometimes I do get the urge to remove the stamp with acetone.

Problem is their is still an indentation in the dome. This for me is an aethic issue as it probably doesn't affect the flight that much. More of an OCD kind of thing.

But none the less once that virgin dome is stamped it ain't the same.