• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] NUKE OS????!

absolutly love the nuke os, its so predicatble people seem to hate the nuke os untill they throw with max power and need to start having a disc that will act overstable no matter what. i'm on my 5th nuke os cuz i love to use it for the fact that i know where its gonna go. i really enjoy using large spike hyzers where the disc pretty much goes dead straight about 250' to 300' and if there is no ceiling it never seems like a bad idea and works out the majority of the time

If you're throwing 300', the Nuke OS is definitely the disc for you. Probably the only one that can handle your power.

If you're throwing 300', the Nuke OS is definitely the disc for you. Probably the only one that can handle your power.

He didn't say he could only throw 300' he did say he can throw it straight for 300' on a spike hyzer. I can dig it

definatly another great reason to have one, no matter how hard you try and snap a forehand shot its gonna go the right direction

the way im reading it is he can go way out and around to make it land 300' in front. I could be wrong! But, if it lowers scores and you like it, keep huckin it!

yeah i throw it pretty much vertical for my spike hyzers and yeah i throw over 300' just not my spike hyzers, putters to almost 300'

haha yeah i believe it, love the OS its hard not to try and reverse all the bad things you hear about how its to stable and unneeded when a predator would do, but if you throw hard you need that stability

haha yeah i believe it, love the OS its hard not to try and reverse all the bad things you hear about how its to stable and unneeded when a predator would do, but if you throw WITH OAT you need that stability

Fixed that for you... it has nothing to disc with throwing "hard"... when you have clean form, there is no need for anything that over stable. Period. Look at the top pros, most of them carry destroyers and firebirds for OS duties. Maybe an excal if it's going to be really nasty, but even excals are rare. I guarantee you these pros throw their destroyers much "harder" than you do

Fixed that for you... it has nothing to disc with throwing "hard"... when you have clean form, there is no need for anything that over stable. Period. Look at the top pros, most of them carry destroyers and firebirds for OS duties. Maybe an excal if it's going to be really nasty, but even excals are rare. I guarantee you these pros throw their destroyers much "harder" than you do

look at this guy!

I used to throw my OS for thumbers, and FH rollers. I promise I didn't need the stability cuz I throw "so hard"... but the stability is needed for FH rollers and distance thumbers

Latest posts