• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Obama Disc

You should put the Obama "O" around the outside. Inside should be this quote....

"A car in every driveway, healthcare for every citizen, human rights for every terrorist, and 5 brand new premium plastic drivers for every Disc Golfer"

-Barry Obama

I would like a disc that has a picture of a homeless guy downing a $3000 bottle of vintage wine and underneath reads the caption..."Obama-nomics"

And just so people don't think I am biased...

A Disc with a picture of Sarah Palin and underneath it the caption..."I wanna drill, drill, drill Sarah Palin."

LMAO is that Innova's new "stabilizing" process??? they put a pic of obama on it and you can't turn it right for ANYTHING...

That is correct. From what I hear they are coming out with the "change you can believe in" starter pack. Besides the Obama driver it comes complete with a Harry Reid mid and a Nancy Pelosi putter;)

Nice, but I had heard there was an actual Obama disc for sale online through random distributors. Has anyone seen anything like that - or is everything homemade? I think you need a big "yes we can" on the disc, so you can look at it before your drives - or even better on a putter. Or a Palin "you betcha" putter. At least it would be nice to look at.:D

Latest posts