• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Official Disc Pass 2 Thread

govna didnt have a problem turning the box in the other disc pass so the pitchforks probably wont be necessary...

Yeah, he was very responsive when I was messaging him about sending the box to him if Rawb didn't get back to me. Probably just hit a busy patch in life. My guess is he gets it out and gets in contact with us as soon as he gets a chance.

well the box is currently at the post office and they cant seem to find it..but they did find my box from clearwater..i guess thats what i get for not being home when they deliver.

got the package..yay..took a mini and a sticker/replace with a mini and a sticker..sealed and sent to soloman.trenton...u can put the pitchforks away now.

Updated list. We are not accepting any news names right now. Jmac79 was taken off the list.

MrFixIt
Glong
maansmit
Soloman.trenton
Mattallica
Lopan12
wabrown23
Fishy
Todd Wiley
New013
Shtfox13
discddwn
barneco
Djren12
Agapedad
Kenjiac
Eco81
Midrangemachine
Discaddict
Shroom
Crchapman86
Olkok
NOSteveLA
MikePinchico
Jcrab66
Big game brewer
dankuvrymuch
412disc
Kgroff25
RAWB
the gov'na

^^^^^Done^^^^

solomon.trenton
Lopan12
wabrown23
erock216
sgamerp
fishy
basketcase15
simon14
lxdawg25
Todd Wiley
drew197
hugoman
new013
jkp21
GLong
707 Roc
MrFixIt
Matt B.
Stetz1010
strangewayfarer
Agapedad
mcghetty517
midrangemachine
kzap94
zparcell
beaverflip
discdad
pdiddy71
NOSteveLA
big game brewer
Jecroisque
treehate
_.-Dut-._
Haynes
Thornburg
RD22
Eco81

We have not seen pics of the box or a list of the content in a while. @soloman.trenton can you provide that

sure thing man. got it yesterday. not much good stuff so ill grab something from work and i put in a few nice discs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not good to hear that there is nothing good in the box. If you can't replace a nice disc with a nice disc then do not take anything out. I know this a good opportunity to try new stuff but taking nice stuff and replacing is it with a couple lesser quality does not cut it. If soloman puts newer discs then the next person in line should be replacing it with new or very close to new. Please try to keep the discs to a higher quality or the concept of disc pass does not make sense and there will not be a next one

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not good to hear that there is nothing good in the box. If you can't replace a nice disc with a nice disc then do not take anything out. I know this a good opportunity to try new stuff but taking nice stuff and replacing is it with a couple lesser quality does not cut it. If soloman puts newer discs then the next person in line should be replacing it with new or very close to new. Please try to keep the discs to a higher quality or the concept of disc pass does not make sense and there will not be a next one

I agree with this...

I would love to do a disc pass if there is a next one, especially if we got some dyers involved! I'd love to try and do a really cool dye and drop it in a pass box.

Edit: Perhaps it should be the responsibility of each person to take a picture of what's in and out, that way, if someone isn't fair with their give/take they will be removed from future participation?

Normally there are pictures taken before or after each time that is sent but the past couple times it has not. And we not give anyone dealt for putting bad stuff in the box until someone complains about it. It happened with the other box too. Hopefully it changes moving forward. To the people that are left on this list. Please prepare and get something newer or nice to replace what you take

No Groove?

Honestly... If I were a part of a disc pass and saw a groove in there.. I might take it. Just for the adventure of the thing. If I were ever trying to actually get a good score, no, I wouldn't throw it, but just for crazy madness days when I just want an adventure, it seems like the perfect disc.

I had to rescue the first disc pass...I don't have any for-the-box dyes since I moved and haven't had time to setup my dye-shop, but I got goodies for it, no worries.

Latest posts