• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

** Official MVP Q&A - Answers **

Please keep the bickering to a minimum in this thread. I really don't feel like going through and moving/deleting a bunch of posts.

40. Will there be glow rims for Axiom?

Adding coloring agents to a glow rim reduces the glow's luminosity, so we don't plan to produce glow products in Axiom. With optimal glow conditions requiring a uniform rim color, we plan to keep the Eclipse glow products solely in the MVP lineup.
This is a real shame; I would love to have colorful discs for the day, and glow discs for night, but I'm not going to buy different models for different times of day. So, I don't get to be ecstatic, with easily-findable discs in all conditions, and MVP/Axiom only gets a fraction of the money they'd get from me otherwise.

We also want to make sure that Axiom Discs are affordable to a larger audience, while maintaining our high standards for quality and consistency.
All golf discs cost about the same amount of money. Is there seriously somebody who doesn't find a disc "affordable" because it costs less than $5 more than another one? If so, I couldn't see that person paying for MVP/Axiom anyway.

Last edited:
I would also assume that a glow envy and alias will appear at some point, just will the classic eclipse white rim and not a colorful one. Plus, i agree with in4d this time (one of the few times that's happened. Cheers!) that people will work around this issue if axiom doesn't launch a glow rim at some point.

thanks mvp for the responses, the time spent, and the products. i have decided to retire my opaque 2nd run ion, and wait for the day that the baseline hard ions are released. I will be 1st in line, cash in hand. :clap:

Many of us have waited for baseline from them for a long time. Baseline Ions will be a huge hit.

Many of us have waited for baseline from them for a long time. Baseline Ions will be a huge hit.
I fondled protos and they are tastee!! And the Q&A answer about the mold and shrinkage is exactly what they showed me, in terms of why it can't be done right away. The protos felt great, but weren't molded up like primo Ions.

It's my new mission in life to fund the baseline molds :hfive:

I fondled protos and they are tastee!! And the Q&A answer about the mold and shrinkage is exactly what they showed me, in terms of why it can't be done right away. The protos felt great, but weren't molded up like primo Ions.

It's my new mission in life to fund the baseline molds :hfive:

..hmm how many more orders of new axiom models needed?
:::scourers yellow pages "D"isc' businesses:::: for solicitation of retail sales.

Hey, I am here to help. My marketing ideas are endless. Cold-calling session? Direct mailings of flight charts? Also a name change to AAaxiom discs should be considered.

I guess I missed it in the last 14 pages but what does the overmolded Tbird weigh? How is the flight of the overmolded Tbird different?

Latest posts