• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2016 - DGCR'S 8th Annual dye competition!

So, I never got a response from Bennett when I sent him my picture, and he hasn't logged on since the day he posted this thread....

Do we have any guesstimates on when the voting thread will be up?

Mr. Bennett is a bit busy. I'd give him some time. Though, I'm just as excited as everyone to see the great artwork. :D

Yeah, and I know it's a ton of work....just getting antsy to see 'em all! :hfive:

:popcorn::popcorn:

Yeah, I've already gotten some sent in. Keep sending them to the okthrowberfest e-mail and I'll make sure we can get a vote done before the end of November. Should be do-able. I already have some donations sent too.

Okthrowberfest submission

I sent mine in yesterday too. Can't wait to see all of the discs in the mix this year. I'm always amazed at the quality of artists that turn out for Okthrowberfest.

I forwarded the email I had sent over to Bennett, and I also have donations to send in as well. Just let me know an address to ship them to.

While I am excited as everyone else to get this going, I think we also need to hold up and give Bennett some time to get this up and running. I'm sure he is a busy man and likely has a lot more going on in his life right now than just this contest. It can't be easy getting everything together from posting the pics and polls to compiling all of the donations. He has run this contest in the past with utmost professionalism so I think we need to give him some time.

I don't think anyone is trying to cast Bennett aside. I'm sure everyone here has the utmost respect for the man, the myth, the legend. I greatly appreciate Noil for stepping up to lend a hand to the many fans of this contest

Cheers to Bennett and Noil!
bf-bierploiink.gif

Talked to Bennett today and it doesn't look like he is going to be able to get this thing up and running. Noil, you ready to step up to the plate? I can help too if needed.

Bennett forwarded me the entries for this year's contest and it looks like I will be taking over this year. We have some GREAT dyes in tue mix even though our numbers are a bit lower than past years. I will work on getting everything uploaded hopefully by tonight. I don't know how to do it thoufh so it may take an extra day to figure it all out. As of now, I have 2 discs from TwistedMangled, 1 from PirateNate, 1 from Bsheisey, 2 from D-reK, 2 from Sscarmana, 1 from roggenb3, and one from myself.

Since I am just getting started on this, I haven't had a chance to work on getting any prizes or donations together. I will contact a few places today to see what I can scrounge up. Has anyone secured any prize donations for this thing? If so, please email me at [email protected] so I can start compiling a list. Also, if any of you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Although this year is quite a bit different from years past, we hope to make the best of it and hope to get things back on track next year.

And please forgive all the typos. I am doing this from my phone, which has the auto-correct turned off. I just got tired of it telling me that I meant to text my buddies "duck you" so many times during our fantasy football season.