• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Olathe KS Maverick Disc Golf Shop

seedlings

* Ace Member *
Anyone been to Maverick Disc Golf in Olathe, KS? It's way out of my way, but if it's significantly stocked, I could manage a stop by. I looked at their online inventory and didn't see a lot, and didn't know if the shelves had more than the online. Some discs have to be felt up and compared in-hand.

I can make it to Dynamic Discs once in a while, but Olathe adds 40 minutes to that trip. That's almost the price of a disc in gas money.

Its a nice store and not everything is listed online. I think more stock Innova/Discraft & some other smaller brands in store compared to DD KC. The TFR stamped stuff goes online around the time that the actual event takes place. Probably a higher turnover rate since Maverick also runs tournaments and has payouts directed to the store from some other leagues/tournaments around KC.

No used discs/trade-in program to my knowledge.

The shelves are very much more stocked than the web presence.

Full disclosure: I am sponsored by Maverick Disc Golf, so I am not unbiased.

I didn't know it existed. It's a lot closer to me than DD, so I'll have to check it out.

Latest posts