• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

One disc rounds

It would depend on the course and wind conditions, but an Anode or VP on a short course, Comet or Buzzz on a longer course, and a Champ Teebird on a tightly wooded course.

if i could only use one disc for the rest of my life it would be an eclipse soft ion.
everything else in my bag is superfluous.

Pitch n Putt- My favorite, beat in 173g Firm VP
Any other course- 175g Medium Ibex

Titanic for sure...feels like a Magnet (my putter) and can take a bit more power without turning over on drives. I'd rather miss parking two holes that I may not even park in the first place (with a driver) than miss a few putts throughout 18. If the hole is out of my driving range [with a putter] I'll lay up, take my 3, and walk away.

Eagle

I have been recently throwing discs while the rest of my group swings clubs on a local 9 hole golf course. I have been using the eagle and just the eagle, I have been scoring better

images

300-400 I would take my valkyrie to have a shot at 2's. I am also pretty confident that I wouldnt have a problem finishing off the holes within 3 even if my drive goes bad.

if it's 400-500, then I am going Buzzz and play for 3s.

Latest posts