• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

online disc golf sites

Love my 7-11, I can buy a Slurpee and a disc at one stop. Try local first. Plus it is always nice to touch them and feel them before purchase.

I spread my business around.

Local is always good, but even when the mold you want is on the shelf, the weight is seldom what you're looking for. I have to drive a significant distance to get to one of the four "good selection" stores in DFW. Only one of them is in Dallas county... none on the east side.

For one disc, it's hard to beat Community Discs. One buck for shipping and superb service. DGC has free shipping, but it takes them a looooong time to get it to you. Disc Golf Store is a buck higher in price with free shipping, so... they aren't really different from Community, but... Justin does rock the service (Zamson, if you want service like Justin gives, hire him).

If you're buying $50 dollars or more of disc golf stuff, Marshall Street cannot be beat. If you do buy a single from them (as I have recently done), you will get them pronto! Their service is top notch!

Yes! I buy Swedish plastic, cause that´s where I live.
I sometimes stop by the L64 factory to smell new discs. :)

Now now bragging just aint right.

There are a few things close to me, but I refuse to pay $17-$20 for premium plastic. Now that I have my own online shop in my basement, I have all the choices in the world lol

And what, I ask, do you do if there is no local, save for what's on the shelf at Academy. Just throw Innova?

Hey man, if you don't have that option then buy where you can. No worries. My problem is with folks who have a shop in town and instead of supporting the local shop that in turn supports the local DG community, they choose to order online and support a shop that does next to nothing for the local DG community, except to take away their business.

(I don't mean the online shop's local community)

What if those local stores charge 40% higher prices than online? You're willing to pay $20 for premium plastic?

I'm willing to support the independent businessman who sponsors local tournaments, provides CTP prizes, makes scorecards for one of the local courses, and contributes in many other ways to the local disc golf community. I have never seen Marshall Street or any of the other online stores support my local scene, why should I support them? A few bucks isn't going to break me, but my lack of support could help to eventually break the only DG shop in town. It's all about priorities.

I'm willing to support the independent businessman who sponsors local tournaments, provides CTP prizes, makes scorecards for one of the local courses, and contributes in many other ways to the local disc golf community. I have never seen Marshall Street or any of the other online stores support my local scene, why should I support them? A few bucks isn't going to break me, but my lack of support could help to eventually break the only DG shop in town. It's all about priorities.

I definitely can understand that. Unfortunately money is my priority.

What if those local stores charge 40% higher prices than online? You're willing to pay $20 for premium plastic?

Hmmm. Here in Sweden premium plastic IS $20. In the online shops. :|
Some sproting goods stores sell discs. Then they charge $20 for base line plastic. :thmbdown: