• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Orange discs wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedPuppySlayer

* Ace Member *
Just as the title says, I'm looking for some orange discs! Specifics below!

ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE!

174+ Super flat Star Wraith w/ flight numbers marked at 12 speed. Like this! 9/10+

172+ Champ Sidewinder. 9/10+

I have paypal at the ready.

Also looking for:

eliteZ pred 173+

pre-climo wraith

I have flydye 171pred and blue pre climo wraith to trade for these.

Last edited:
I've got a pair of these super flat bright orange Wraiths. One has the 11 S and the other is 12 S. Picked them up at the same time when the typo was released. Discs are exactly the same with exception to the speed stamp and appear to be same run. Flat and firm.

Got anything in my wants to trade?

I've got a pair of these super flat bright orange Wraiths. One has the 11 S and the other is 12 S. Picked them up at the same time when the typo was released. Discs are exactly the same with exception to the speed stamp and appear to be same run. Flat and firm.

Got anything in my wants to trade?

Sadly I do not, mind sending me some profile pictures of them?

Still looking for a SW too guys!

I can get some pics up later. I've got them boxed away some where, but know for sure I have them as I like the bright orange color as well. I love the Echo Wraith that is a little softer and went to that as my go to driver so never got around to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts