• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

booter

* Ace Member *
looking for some pearly orcs. FLAT might even consider current run orcs.

weight: 167-low 170's
bright colors

i dont have much to trade aside from a midnight challenger as most of my other stuff has been sold. so im looking to buy! thanks in advance
________
Motorcycle Owners Of America

Last edited:
there are some good current run orcs, flat and a new type pearl!!! the plate isnt as pealy as the old but the wing is pearly

ive heard about that man. i havnt gotten a chance to see any. i have new run pearly wraiths so im hoping theyre just as good. but the older pearlys were more stiff than current runs. guess ill have to check out disc nation soon

i guess i have a 166 flat blue,
i could sell, i just got it, thrown once, my local store has a few in stock. i hope? i could pick up another.
it is blue iwth some purple in it.

The early Pearl runs on the orcs were a mistake... at the time they were running those Pro-Line monsters with the pearly plastic... They switched the mold over and started to make orcs with that plastic. When it was found out they stopped.

Or so this was the story as told to me. Was looking through Dave Feldbergs personal collection one day and he pulled some of those early run pearly orcs out. Deff sick plastic!

Sort of a little pink pearly - not quite the full on sparkle of some of the pearly runs - this one is from 2005 - and weighs 163g $12 + shipping

craigsforsaleplastic.jpg

I actually have a few of the older run pearlies. I love them since they're a bit more stiff than current runs. I didn't know they were a mistake!. nice piece of info there.

Unthrown - no ink, and definitely flat.

Feels pretty stiff - definitely not floppy, but I haven't thrown it, so I can't say anything about how it flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.