• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Patches Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Looking for patches to cover up the WEIRD embroidery on the side pockets of my new Fade Tourney bag.

Specifically, I want one of these:

IN-Patch.jpg

I'm not interested in Roc patches because I don't throw them, but if anybody else has any unique DG (or just plain cool) patches, PM me. I'd really be interested in a Buzzz patch, but I don't think Discraft makes them. I'd be willing to trade a 169 Red DX Banshee (7/10) for the right patch or PayPal for those that don't throw Banshees :)

some guy was selling al-qeada patches here yesterday. those would make a SWEET bag enhancement!

Thanks td27. I can get one like that from DGC, Marshall Street, GGGT, etc., but I was hoping somebody here might have a couple extra that they'd be up to swap. Nice old-school MB logo, BTW.

look at these:

patchesylamadre002.jpg

thats a patch for the breakfast-providing, militant branch of al-qeada, one for the higher-ups like bin laden who drive ferraris, one for the poor suicide bombers who can only afford camels to ride and stars JUST like the one in the crescent moon muslim logo.

that CANT be coincidence. :|

Apothecary & Amenz - Nothing personal, but don't think I want those. Not at all. Really. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts