• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA C-Tier: DiscGuys.com Brings You 2011 (Jan 2nd)

juanbond

Eagle Member
DiscGuys.com Brings You 2011, our first sanctioned tournament January 2nd 2011! To sign up just call 847-644-3540 or visit DiscGuys.com. Rec $30, Intermidiate $40, Advanced $50 and Open $50, take $10 off for current PDGA members. You can save time by preregistering if you want to use your card just leave the info on the voicemail or the contact us page at DiscGuys.com.

PDGA Sanctioned C-Tier
2 Rounds of 18 Holes
Great Players Pack for the Ams
Tons of Discs For Sale at Unreal Prices!

DiscGuys.com Brings You 2011 at PDGA.com

Oh, wow. My bad! :doh: Here;s the important stuff that I can't believe I left out:

Tim Osmond Sports Complex
Antioch, IL

Two rounds of 18
Check in 7:30am-8:30am
Players Meeting at 8:45am
Round one at 9:00am
Round two after a lunch break
Players pack rumored to include two discs, towel, and a mini. (Don't hold me to this, I think the TD is still deciding...)

I also hear that there may be free donuts at the start.

I'm looking forward to playing a sanctioned tourny! Do you know of any other open players looking to play?

EDIT: I didn't realize that was you, Chris! (I had posted "yeah Chris Heeren is registered"...lol)

The TD tells me he thinks a couple more open players should be coming out. Maybe Brad Seegert?