• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

BG Ams is in this update. I just heard the run is being fixed by 11am CDT so we might see ratings getting updated starting around 1 or so.

I have 2 tournaments (4 rounds) but neither of them will be on my first update :thmbdown: Still no rating for me.

Hoping the GBO makes this update... I should go up 10 points if it does. What's really exciting is getting my first tournament ever off the books in the next update (can't wait to eliminate 3 sub 800 rounds...)

No. It takes a while for all of the files to upload so some will see their new ratings before others. The round details go up after the new ratings so it's possible you can see your new rating and not yet see the round details for a while longer.

Ratings upload estimated to be completed by 6pm EDT meaning some people will start seeing new ratings before then.

Mines 883 still. I guess my second tourney hasn't posted yet. I am going to jump darn near 30 points next update.

I wasn't expecting that big a jump but I got enough rounds in, that they dropped my low score of 808(ugh). Good times, headed out to MT airy league night....

Didn't realize until now that flex start tournaments with the option of playing multiple rounds with only one counting are included in the ratings. Is that standard or a mistake?

Up 4 more. This makes the 6th in a row with it going up. Next update will be iffy since I didn't play great last weekend.

Stayed the course. my one really bad rating dropped. Thank the disc golf ratings gods, Diametres and Sir Cumphrenz.