• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Up two to 984. I haven't been playing too well lately so I can see that dropping in the future.

Up 15 to 949. So close to that 950 rating. Going to have to shoot lights out nxt tournament and get that up.

876. I'll start worrying about how much my rating changes when I can get the mental game to sink a putt.

But with only two tournaments under my belt, I'm hopeful to see great mental improvement come springtime.

Anybody know when the next update is due? I've checked the PDGA site and don't see it.

That info is hidden in the FAQ on PDGA.com for some reason. :\

When are ratings updated?

Ratings are now updated at least 10 times per year. For 2013 events, ratings are scheduled to be updated on March 26th, April 23rd, May 21st, July 2nd, August 13th, October 1, October 22nd, November 19th and December 17th with the 2013 yearend update on January 28th, 2014 with any corrections in early February as needed.

Up 3 again to 891. I know it's not much, but happy to have 12 straight ratings without a decrease, and rose from 836 to 891 in that time. I know that won't keep climbing forever, but one can dream, right? :eek:

...oh and a personal best round of 978 came in this set. Someday, I may get to know what a 1000 rated tourney round feels like...

Down 3 to 980... Can't seem to get out of the habit of having at least one bad round per tournament... Oh, well... Onward and upward!

I'm at 897. I'm happy with that being a member for only 3 weeks. But those were from the Ice Bowl back in Feb. The last tournament isn't on there as it was only last weekend.

Last edited:

Latest posts