• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

says they are delayed due to an "illness"
why do i get the visual of some poor guy sitting in the back corner punching in round ratings 365 24/7
poor guy get sick and has to delay? lol

anyone have a clue as to the average time it takes to get your number once you buy a membership online?

UPDATES DELAYED >.<

Odd, Mine hasn't been updated yet.

Due to a Ratings Committee illness, the Ratings Update originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 20th will be delayed. Currently we expect the update to be available by Tuesday, March 27th at the latest, and will do our best to publish sooner if at all possible. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience.

Can we change this discussion to a thread that's NOT titled "PDGA ratings are up".

Due to a Ratings Committee illness, the Ratings Update originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 20th will be delayed. Currently we expect the update to be available by Tuesday, March 27th at the latest, and will do our best to publish sooner if at all possible. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience.

I'm not sure how the rumor was started (that the ratings delay is due to someone getting sick), but I have to disagree.

The files were provided to the ratings team 4-5 days late. We worked thru the weekend, and returned the complete, updated ratings files to the PDGA Office by Tuesday. Any delay beyond that is out of my control.

"Due to a Ratings Committee illness, the Ratings Update originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 20th will be delayed. Currently we expect the update to be available by Tuesday, March 27th at the latest, and will do our best to publish sooner if at all possible. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience."

Probably because the pdga posted this to their website.

"Due to a Ratings Committee illness, the Ratings Update originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 20th will be delayed. Currently we expect the update to be available by Tuesday, March 27th at the latest, and will do our best to publish sooner if at all possible. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience."

Probably because the pdga posted this to their website.

Yup. :doh:

I'm not sure how the rumor was started (that the ratings delay is due to someone getting sick), but I have to disagree.

The files were provided to the ratings team 4-5 days late. We worked thru the weekend, and returned the complete, updated ratings files to the PDGA Office by Tuesday. Any delay beyond that is out of my control.

So are you saying the PDGA made this up that no one was sick they just dropped the ball?

So are you saying the PDGA made this up that no one was sick they just dropped the ball?

I'm saying the PDGA had their files for the ratings on Tuesday.

I admit - I have had a bad cough (bronchitis). But I don't see that as an excuse for a delay (things were still getting done on time) - it just seems to me someone was looking for a scapegoat, and someone latched on to this as an easy way out.

Could be up within the next few hours. Major storms have been interupting Internet over a wide area near Augusta so some people may have new ratings and some not at this point.

Last edited:
Mine has been updated. Up 8 points to 964. Disappointed that my highest rated round to date hasn't yet been included. I was really hoping to be >970 with this update.