• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Playing Disc Golf with a Super Hero

Midnightbiker

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
What super hero would make the best disc golfer?

I vote Batman because of how well he can throw that Batarang.

Batman is a good answer. I think DareDevil would play well, cause that fictional man knows how to work his environment.

I think Ghost Rider would be fun to play with for two reasons.

1. I would love to ride my motorcycle with him to the course

2. I think the course would clear out pretty quick when they saw a guy with a disc and a flaming skull, so we wouldn't have to wait around too long waiting on other players.

Gotta say Cap...... Batman and Bullseye would be good also....... Storm would be good for the obviouse reasons....... Gambit would blow up everything......Wolverine would get pissy and start hacking trees.....Mr. fantastic would stretch all the way to the basket for aces.......Magneto would do something to the chains to prevent you from making it ( defensive player ).....Jean Grey would use her telekenisis...... Cyclops would blast your disc out of the air ( punk )......I say Blunt Man and Chronic would be cool.......:D

Superman could drive to any basket in one shot.. unless kryptonite discs were involved :D

I've never had the pleasure of seeing these guys in person much less play with them at my home course, Oregon Park in Ga. I am guessing that's a good thing. But here is a picture of them on the fairway of hole number #6, taken from the DGCR Oregon Park home page. I am not sure what there superpower is but it is certianly not being cool.

WonderWoman.

...and I don't care how well she plays.

I've never had the pleasure of seeing these guys in person much less play with them at my home course, Oregon Park in Ga. I am guessing that's a good thing. But here is a picture of them on the fairway of hole number #6, taken from the DGCR Oregon Park home page. I am not sure what there superpower is but it is certianly not being cool.

Are they members of some disc golf cult?

Not a superhero but that dude in Krull threw the Glaive pretty well.

KrullGlave.jpg

I'm sure they are there just in case Raiden or Sub-Zero decide they want to play in a foursome. They may not have a super power, but I bet their finishing move is a cool looking putt.

That is the most bad ass thing I have ever seen...LMAO...omg I love it! Is there another twosome out there who are their nemesis/arch-enemis.....maybe they wear white and blue!

I would have to say any superhero that can move things with his mind...like trees.

I agree with captain america, cause if he wing that heavy shield, imagine what he could do with a tiny 150g disc.