• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded a few from Chautauqua recently, my favorites are always from the basket back. Short 9 holer but some good shots

2zgymwz.jpg

This next is actually my favorite shorty hole. From the pad it's got a narrow opening over a ravine, then as the hill comes back up out of the ravine, right as it hits 2 big trees it goes downhill again to where you see the basket. Making sure you hit at ~180-190 and not skipping or rolling downhill into the abyss behind is a pain and takes more placement than most.

30c6104.jpg

^Thats an awesome shot...lots of options but none that are specacular. I suppose I would throw a big hyzer either left or right handed or sneak a low fh to the right there and let it fade back to the basket...either way its cool having so many options.

The wind can play havoc on your throw if you're not careful. And believe me, this tree (purple arrow) is a disc eater...

11-2.png

This one sums up disc golf in Florida, in my opinion. This is one of the lower numbers (6-9, I don't remember which) on T2 in Orlando.

899ec8fa.jpg

Last edited:
41235_515449060170_137900204_30613199_7875643_n.jpg

Hole 12 - Ottawa Park - Parked from the long tees, came in with a big hyzer, it took a tiny skip, grabbed and rolled forward up the stump. Settled in nicely right on top of the stump for the birdie. This park job brought to you by the folks at Twisted Tea.

Just happened last sunday at Big Eau Pleine in WI. My son's drive nearly "Destroyed" this stump.

Attachments

• DSCN7345.jpg
    DSCN7345.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.