• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliments; pics are on the Flyboy pic thread, but the vid took the most time. I'm upgrading the memory and space on my laptop to better edit in 1080p...

It's not DG but my other favorite disc game.... DDC

This was taken at the 36th Virginia State Frisbee Tournamnet

VSF012.jpg

picture.php

The Jerry!
2009 Annul Tournament tribute to Jerry Garcia on a temp course Near Happy Jack Arizona. Ulibarri is near the middle with the blue bag straps. 27 holes, mini golf, distance comp, and a disc golf Jeopardy show on Saturday night.

picture.php

The Jerry!
2009 Annul Tournament tribute to Jerry Garcia on a temp course Near Happy Jack Arizona. Ulibarri is near the middle with the blue bag straps. 27 holes, mini golf, distance comp, and a disc golf Jeopardy show on Saturday night.

I'm in there too.

Hey, ZZ. Long time, no see.

Not so much cool as it was...

aggravating! :wall:

ughsoclose.jpg

35'ish putt for birdie on hole 5, KCDGC this weekend. Splashed the chains only to have it do that!

picture.php

I'm in there too.

Hey, ZZ. Long time, no see.

Hey, Dave. Whats up? One of these days, don't be surprised to see me there.
For everyone else.....
The Jerry is the worst tournament. No one should even think about going, it sucks. They even let people drink beer!
Stay away you will hate it.....:D

Not as cool as a lot of the photos here, wish I would have had a camera to catch all of the ground, only had my iPod though. The ground was littered with those white plants/seeds (no idea what kind of plant it was) and I thought it looked cool with the white disc, it was the only place in Moraine I saw them too.

Attachments

• Hysteria.jpg
    Hysteria.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.