• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
08262011652.jpg

La mirada DGC, view from 17th on the Lakeside course across the lake to the 12th pin.

This disc has had a special place on my wall for a long time. I got it at Bluemont Park in Arlington, VA early/mid 90's at an event they had. If you know more about who did the art work or any other info I would like to learn more about it. (Don't ask, it's not for sale or trade.) Enjoy.

Attachments

• DSCN1094.jpg
    DSCN1094.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 513
  • DSCN1096.jpg
    DSCN1096.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 54
Was about to ask if that was a grip lock lol. Might just be a funny angle.

Here is an optical illusion from this weekend in Asheville.
Tim3.jpg

Notice the floating disc. :p

Hahaha, I take it that is the shadow from the disc that is actually being thrown. That is crazy...does look like that bottom disc is just floating there!

This disc has had a special place on my wall for a long time. I got it at Bluemont Park in Arlington, VA early/mid 90's at an event they had. If you know more about who did the art work or any other info I would like to learn more about it. (Don't ask, it's not for sale or trade.) Enjoy.
attachment.php

I (Tim Beron) made that stamp using clipart from an early version of Coreldraw. Sorry for the huge pic but I couldn't figure out how to post the thumbnail version

Here are a couple stills a grabbed from a video I'm making of my home course Lions Club DGC.

Taking a fairway drive on #10
MeFairway10.jpg

Watching to see where my fairway drive ended up on #17
MeWatching17.jpg

I normally play fairly well at Blue Ribbon Pines, but when I have my picture taken or I am being videoed, something bad almost always happens. Here is the result, me wondering where in the hell that disc is going.

7314504470_081bda9467.jpg

Not me pictured this time, but I have parked this hole a grand total of two times. Supposed to be a nice 340 foot hole with a decently wide fairway after you get through those initial trees. My Star TeeBird is money on this shot, or at least it is most of the time. Normally I am left with a 50 foot putt, which I then proceed to miss and put myself in a position to three-putt the hole.

7314503624_cc3743c893.jpg

^^So much for that "I bet you can't touch your elbows behind your back" trick I used to pull on all the honies!

My classroom. I know my back counter is a little messy, but it is the end of the school year. I will have time to clean it up before the fall.

Oh, and it is a par 2 by the way.

7315771462_1cbcbc7989.jpg

7315771084_b310b1a1a1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.