• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Daisy my Basset Hound, letting me know that she approves of my putter choices:

Titanicpics004.jpg

leanin' into it

Justin Leaning into a putt at Lovers Lane doubles BG Ky. 8-6-09

Attachments

• HPIM8499.jpg
    HPIM8499.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 166
I was told last night that rule is no longer in effect. Guess it was brought up at Worlds. We'll see if it's true.

That's my buddy's course in Sedro. Great course and the red tomatoe is the coolest of the art targets.

My legs are aching just looking at hole 1 of the Beav. Played 2 rounds this saturday....love getting my ass kicked by that course

This is #17 at Jack Brooks #2. There is a shot that goes to the right of the water. If you are brave you can try to make it across the pond:

Looking from the tee box towards the basket. The basket in on the hill to the right between the trees:

e7c217c2.jpg

Here is the basket looking back across the pond at the tee box:

6b1075e7.jpg

Hey... I recognize those photos, I took them. Jack Books is just an awesome park, very photogenic.

Check out the few from the #9 tee. Its awesome:

63914e10.jpg

Hey... I recognize this photo too, I took it.

What was even better than this was my shot on 9 during the grand opening tourney. I threw my Champ Boss sidearm and it went straight under the tree canopy and faded right ending up about 10 feet from the pin. It was my best shot of the day.

Hey... I recognize this photo too, I took it.

What was even better than this was my shot on 9 during the grand opening tourney. I threw my Champ Boss sidearm and it went straight under the tree canopy and faded right ending up about 10 feet from the pin. It was my best shot of the day.

I made a good shot in the second round. I parked it about 15ft from the pin and made a birdie. That is a fun hole to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.