• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is it my desktop, but since I've got two monitors I can look at it no matter how much work I'm (not) doing!

picture.php

@ bazillion, those shots are great. i gotta get out west to play one day.

anyone else look at what icons and windows were open before looking at the wallpaper?

I did the same, and noticed he uses office 2010. Also I got upset that he didn't go into paint and crop the second monitor off. Mine are 19 wides so it would be horrible if I did it.

I took this photo last night at Lippold Park in Crystal Lake, IL. Bad storms to the east.

He's not throwing towards a basket, fyi. We just finished

That's a cool pic. :thmbup: I've never seen anything like that at Lippold.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. Sick course, looks like it has a lot of great and scenic holes.

Thanks. It is epic! Definatly a top notch course, even with dirt teepads I'll bet it's still beter than Flip, Flyboy, or any other course that want's to come at it.:D

Is that Feldberg with no hat?? If it is, it would be the first time I've seen him without a hat on his head lol. And I'm thinking thats Paige Pierce sitting on the bench?

On second thought, I'm not sure if thats Dave or not. If it's not, I don't know who it is. I was just curious....

Is that Feldberg with no hat?? If it is, it would be the first time I've seen him without a hat on his head lol. And I'm thinking thats Paige Pierce sitting on the bench?

On second thought, I'm not sure if thats Dave or not. If it's not, I don't know who it is. I was just curious....

I don't know who that is, but its definitely not Dave..

Status
Not open for further replies.