• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Took some cool pictures at Flat Rocks DGC just a couple days ago and felt like sharing:

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

I've got a few more that I'll probably post... I just don't want to seem like I am spamming the picture thread. I must say, Ohio autumns are pretty damn beautiful. I was hoping to capture the essence of this rustic course for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited:
You are killing me Harr! This year, we should try to plan a late spring trip to catch some cold smoke on the mountain and a playable Bohart.

lifts done mid April- playable bohart lucky by late May
cld def find decent shredding but you're hiking to it and hoping for corn not pow :|
here was today's round playing the tone course about six miles past the now closed bohart- the putting kinda sucks but good views- more snow on the way so valley course pics coming soon lolz...
image.jpg

^nice look back at the fairway! :)

@ Nate: I really like that first pic of the basket and trees!

I'd say throwing a round with Baby On Board gets bonus points.

Attachments

• mms_picture(1).jpg
    mms_picture(1).jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 158
I'd say throwing a round with Baby On Board gets bonus points.

Ha, you should tell her to try forehand. Less overall body movement. (I don't have kids, but I have thought about ways I'd still be able to play if it ever happened.)

Here's (I believe) the first course I've played on/next to the water. It's Sims Park in Euclid, OH. Just east of Cleveland.

disc golf basket on beach.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Kenockee, MI ~ Fall 2014

222823_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 18 Red tee

222821_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 18 Blue tee

222816_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 17 White tee

222811_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 16 fairway along ridge

222790_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 1 fairway approach

222823_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 18 Red tee

222821_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 18 Blue tee

222816_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 17 White tee

222811_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 16 fairway along ridge

222790_g.jpg

Mill Creek ~ Hole 1 fairway approach

Damn, donny. She is looking great. I would love to try to shake down BogeyNoMore and head up your way one weekend before winter sets in? I will send a PM on DGS if I can get it together.

Mill Creek looks beautiful. Noted it's private, but 'testers wanted'. Is that why it's currently unlisted on dgcr? It's cool if so... but it's very purdy! :D

Damn, donny. She is looking great. I would love to try to shake down BogeyNoMore and head up your way one weekend before winter sets in? I will send a PM on DGS if I can get it together.
I hear you partner, looks well worth the drive! Pick a weekend and lemme know!:hfive:

Latest posts