• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Look at the parabolic flight path of the disc in the second to last photo. That's really cool to see how it actually flew.

Could be an effect of how the disc was lit too I guess...

Look at the parabolic flight path of the disc in the second to last photo. That's really cool to see how it actually flew.

Don't forget: we're looking at a 2D representation of something that occurred in 3D. My guess is most of that parabolic path is end of flight fade. Cool to look at, but such linear representation of flight paths can be a bit misleading.

Seems the flight tracker lines they show on live coverage can be a bit deceiving as well.

Still fun to look at, though!

Don't forget: we're looking at a 2D representation of something that occurred in 3D. My guess is most of that parabolic path is end of flight fade. Cool to look at, but such linear representation of flight paths can be a bit misleading.

Seems the flight tracker lines they show on live coverage can be a bit deceiving as well.

Still fun to look at, though!
Was a little anhyzer flex that faded out to the basket approach from about 80' w/ Banger GT. Kind of looks like it was a pure hyzer though.

aDWBTBN.jpg

For some reason, that radio tower reminds me of the "Slender Man: The Eight Pages" video game...

Hole 6 basket at Bud Pell@ Ross Farm, Kitsap, Wa. It's a shame we'll be losing this course next year. The property has been sold to a developer.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 73399743_179408786528600_3984209146365870080_o.jpg
    73399743_179408786528600_3984209146365870080_o.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 256
What a loss to the entire region. Bud Pell is an absolute gem.
Is there a scheduled date for it to close? I will have to make a trip down to get a final round or two in.

What a loss to the entire region. Bud Pell is an absolute gem.
Is there a scheduled date for it to close? I will have to make a trip down to get a final round or two in.

No scheduled date to close but the word right now is we may be able to have it until next fall. That could change so I hope you get down here to play it again before it happens.

Is that the course with live electric fences that you have to play near and cross through? I played there while in town for Pro Worlds 2014 and thought it was hands down the most dangerous and one of the most ridiculous things I had ever seen at a disc golf courses, ever.

Is that the course with live electric fences that you have to play near and cross through? I played there while in town for Pro Worlds 2014 and thought it was hands down the most dangerous and one of the most ridiculous things I had ever seen at a disc golf courses, ever.

Lol....I don't know. I can work with electric fences, they don't move, chase and eat me like bear, alligator or moose.

Maybe, but we're 3 hours from Portland. There is an electric fence around a small part of the perimeter of the property because there are cattle, but no live fences you have to cross through. You must be thinking of some other place because I've never heard ANYONE ever consider this course ridiculous or dangerous in any way, ever, and I would hear.

Lol....I don't know. I can work with electric fences, they don't move, chase and eat me like bear, alligator or moose.

If there's a moose trying to eat you, report it to the proper authorities who can test it for rabies.

Piped my drive 350' right down the middle on a frozen rope, leaving a tap-in for birdie. As I walked up the fairway, I spotted these two pair of young ladies' panties. "Damn right" I said to myself. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g6yzp6m.gif

Latest posts