• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

9070338290_c0271e39da_c.jpg

9068112329_6bc7f7f5ec_c.jpg

9087833279_af1c331afe_c.jpg

9087833635_b02d360a39_c.jpg

9090057828_329aa3685a_c.jpg

I have more over at Flickr

My drive landed here. Does this phenomenon have a name? If not I'd like to throw my hat into the ring and call it a Top Hat. (pun intended)

Attachments

• QfETk7Y.jpg
    QfETk7Y.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 67
^ i know when it goes in like that its called an upper-decker. We have a metaphor that involves a toilet, but i'm not even sure its forum appropriate.

Bad lie

Tried to post in bad lie area, but wouldn't let me. Friend sent this to me today. This was his third shot after not clearing the spillway the first time. Double circle 6 in the works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 161

Those were some nice pics, though I would have liked to have seen more action shots myself, but maby that's just me.

I had a lot of fun on this course when I played it last month. I was suprised at how few of people were on the course with it being so nice, and so close to a major metropolitan area. The few groups we did end up behind were realy polite and let us play through on the next hole. Props to KC for keeping it classy.:thmbup::hfive:

What do you guys think about pics from courses with tonepoles instead of baskets?

azCH5Ui.jpg

This one is from a private course in Salmon, ID.

Those were some nice pics, though I would have liked to have seen more action shots myself, but maby that's just me.

I had a lot of fun on this course when I played it last month. I was suprised at how few of people were on the course with it being so nice, and so close to a major metropolitan area. The few groups we did end up behind were realy polite and let us play through on the next hole. Props to KC for keeping it classy.:thmbup::hfive:

Just check my Flickr every week or so for more pictures. I'm out there at league weekly so I'll have more pictures soon. As for the course, I'm glad you liked it! It's the gem of the city for many reasons. It's not as busy as other courses because it's a little intimidating to beginners and casuals. I'm the course coordinator out there and really take pride in keeping it clean. P&R only does the mowing out there.

Just check my Flickr every week or so for more pictures. I'm out there at league weekly so I'll have more pictures soon. As for the course, I'm glad you liked it! It's the gem of the city for many reasons. It's not as busy as other courses because it's a little intimidating to beginners and casuals. I'm the course coordinator out there and really take pride in keeping it clean. P&R only does the mowing out there.

Well thank you for keeping it nice. We definatly noticed how clean it was for a city course. I was thinking some of the guys we ran into out there were newer players as most of them were OOOoooo-ing at my shots, and I'm not the greatest disc golfer in the world. I felt bad that I allmost hit these one guys on the hole that starts next to Teripin Station. I had thought they had finished out and just walked a way that I couldn't see them, so I let one off and went right over they guys heads. I yelled fore when I saw them, and no one got hit, but I was ready for some PO'ed people. To my supprise none of them were mad, they complemented me on my shot, and we talked DG for a min while they let me and my buddy play through.

What do you guys think about pics from courses with tonepoles instead of baskets?

This one is from a private course in Salmon, ID.

I'm not a fan because it is too much of a judgement call on the long putt if it hits or not. Plus, the sounds of the chains is one of the best parts of the game.