• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Brent Hambrick Memorial DGC, pyramid hole (5?) at sunrise.

Was hoping for some cool fog that morning, but I was a little late for it.

Attachments

• NIKON D90 - DSC_7007.jpg
    NIKON D90 - DSC_7007.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 203
7977966378_9006a7ed7b_o.jpg

Basket #4 at historic Oak Grove course in Pasadena, CA.

Normally my kids hate to play. I will always take my boys out with me, but normally they just walk and talk (usually when people are trying to throw). However, with my oldest son trying to save up some money, I offered him a quarter per hole. He ended up playing 16 holes on a course that sports some of the longest holes in the state. (Fort Snelling)

7989902284_fa66da16c3.jpg

7989895537_5872d56584.jpg

7989903088_86d65a7645.jpg

7989903572_39a6ed7af2.jpg

7990823850_530fda076e.jpg

With my son at the course! My wife is starting to play again and he rides in his stroller:)

My two youngest (14 and 8 years old) in front of a recently added sign in White Oak Park.

picture.php

The Viper is the only disc my 8 year old will play with because he likes the stamp.

Took a road trip to Axldog Acres in Western Wisconsin.

Me and Adam.. He is as excited to be there as i am!!

adamandmee.jpg

My buddies portable.. behind it is the shoe tree :)

portableshoetree.jpg

Hole #5 at Axldog Acres..

hole5axldog.jpg

^^ what kind of dog? ... looks just like mine but not as chubby lol.. we got her at the shelter.. was told jack russell mix but someone else told us they thought she was a Feist which after looking at pictures i could see..

^^ what kind of dog? ... looks just like mine but not as chubby lol.. we got her at the shelter.. was told jack russell mix but someone else told us they thought she was a Feist which after looking at pictures i could see..

I got Adam from a Hurricane Katrina Rescue, i drove down to northern Iowa to pick him up after Katrine went through. I only can guess that he is half min-pin and half Italian Greyhound. He comes with me everywhere,discin or fishing or to clients :)

IMG_0276.jpg

^^ awesome.. yeah from that pic they do look a lil different.. yours looks more like a mini jackal or hyena then mine :) .. ill try and get a pic but yeah thats awesome

These are from the course at Mt. Hood Skibowl in Oregon

Attachments

• IMAG0699.jpg
    IMAG0699.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMAG0701.jpg
    IMAG0701.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 158
Kinda late, but here is a pic I took during Worlds. KC teeing off at Renny (6) while Jay Reading looks on.

Kenny_Yeti.jpg

Latest posts