• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

the view from my front yard/practice area at my new home, taken this afternoon.

IMG_3243.jpg

What an awe-inspiring view.... and you get DG too!

man...I live in Santa Cruz, so I shouldn't really complain, but this thread is making me jealous of all the amazing courses out there.

I won't post a .gif on here, but this is my favorite shot of me throwing. This a hammer off of the top of the world at DeLa:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f142/nawanda37/totwhammer.gif

(hope folks can see it...it's a private album, but you should be able to see the picture.)

Wow Giles. You should be very proud of where you live. That is a great photo and those mountains are amazing. Makes me wish I owned a yard with grass rather than pavement with a number painted on it :D

Thanks guys, it sure beats the privacy fence at my old house in DFW. No editing done on that photo btw. My local course is awsome here also, Reservoir Hill.

Loving the new house and new state. :)

/and sure, camping available.

Chiefstang beat me to it.

I swear, this was 100% my wife's idea.

Attachments

• WP_001001.jpg
    WP_001001.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 122
  • WP_001004.jpg
    WP_001004.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 93
Piano Hole at the CSUMB Oaks Course

That hole and the the pro par four hole which proceeds it are the glowing exceptions to possibly the worst Worlds course I've ever seen. Name any common course design flaw and this one has got it. Compared to all other courses used in Pro Worlds 2011, this one was a steaming turd. :thmbdown:

Chiefstang beat me to it.

I swear, this was 100% my wife's idea.

Looks great! We did this a couple of years ago, when both of our dogs were puppies and we couldn't leave gifts on the floor... I'll see if I can find pics.

That hole and the the pro par four hole which proceeds it are the glowing exceptions to possibly the worst Worlds course I've ever seen. Name any common course design flaw and this one has got it. Compared to all other courses used in Pro Worlds 2011, this one was a steaming turd. :thmbdown:

I go to school at CSUMB and have played all of the 2011 worlds courses but no others so I can only speak for these, but I think that it is the second best out of the four in 2011. Ryan Ranch is very easy, and Pinto Lake while more difficult is VERY repetitive when you get up to the meadow holes. Of course, nothing can beat Dela though.

Does indoor mini count?? Not that it is getting so cold we play par 2 and 3 minis in side.

Attachments

• Mini.jpg
    Mini.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 155
From the gold course setup at Alex Clark in McKinney TX. Got my moneys worth out of my new 70-300mm lens.

Attachments

• IMG_5943.jpg
    IMG_5943.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_6260.jpg
    IMG_6260.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6069.jpg
    IMG_6069.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 127

Latest posts