• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

There are a couple of nice holes, but all in all it was a disappointing course. They worked with what they had, but a big open field is not always a best place for a course.

an older set i took stills out of a point and shoot capturing hd vid

Location:Munising Falls Munising Michigan it was sub zero and windy i was doing a project for a class and ended up at the falls 1. cool scenery 2. valley blocked wind

8634359515_5e2335e424_b.jpg

8635467158_dd6c42a6d7_b.jpg

8634359529_1d68cfd14e_b.jpg

8634359519_9948ecfa6b_b.jpg

(I know, I know...The Birdie has arguably the single worst graphic design in the history of the sport. Almost sacrilegious to appear here...but I putt better with it than any other Disc I've owned in 24 years. C'est la vie.)

I often buy old circle stamp Birdies just because I like the stamp. I've seen that others don't like it, but they're crazy. Which allows them to be cheap so I can enjoy them.

Stuck my GoPro in my bag over the weekend for my first few rounds of the year, and I was pretty psyched with the results! Set it to take a pic every .5 seconds, and let it rip! Can't wait to take some more. Hope you enjoy!

kAMW2MI.jpg

2Tkv5b3.jpg

pLxM08v.jpg

6NdUZKH.jpg

7QD7P10.jpg