• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I was travelling on business and decided to squeeze in a round. I'd never played here before. I'm standing on the tee wonder how in the hell I can't see the basket on a 206' completely open hole. I started walking up the fairway and about 100' up I finally saw it. And of course I 2 putted for par :doh:

I think it was a very creative location for the basket. Instead of having a completely open hole, this could make it a lot more challening depending on where your drive landed. Plus... depending on how you putted, the tree could either help you or hurt you.

I played at La Mirada a few months back and they had something similar.

Last edited:
6th hole at Pleasant Hill DGC, Scarborough, Maine

image-13.jpg

Let someone play through on this hole last year and watched him get his first ace. It was pretty cool.

Arizona!

Got sent to the Phoenix area for work and was fortunate enough to play two courses the day I arrived. Really enjoyed both courses. Here are a couple pics.

Los Olivos actually plays through an old Olive orchard. Pretty neat little course. The basket is just to the right of the car that you can see in the dead center of the fairway. Met up with a couple locals who invited me to finish a round with them.

picture.php

Paseo Vista is on the site of a re-claimed dump. I like how they re-created the look and feel of AZ on the course. Again, this was another fun course, 18 holes this time. Love the views!

picture.php

We found a fire extinguisher a few months back while constructing our course at my friends land. Just had to put it into a tree....
ffce108a429211e3900c22000a1fb715_8.jpg

We also got out and added 150 feet to our latest hole, making it a dogleg right after 200 feet and then going another 200-250 feet with the last 30 feet up on a hill. This was what I did on Monday in the rain.
09faa0e6458611e39f2e22000a1fb37d_8.jpg

The current plan is to get out for a round at Mont du Lac on Sunday morning. I will definitely have my camera with. I have only played White Cedar once, but I was blown away with the photo opportunities of several of the middle holes.

I know there is bow hunting that is going on in the area and I think last year they might have closed the White Cedar course down for a day or two. Maybe it was just for the gun opener weekend, I'm not sure. You will probably be fine but you might want to call ahead just to make sure.

The current plan is to get out for a round at Mont du Lac on Sunday morning. I will definitely have my camera with. I have only played White Cedar once, but I was blown away with the photo opportunities of several of the middle holes.

I know there is bow hunting that is going on in the area and I think last year they might have closed the White Cedar course down for a day or two. Maybe it was just for the gun opener weekend, I'm not sure. You will probably be fine but you might want to call ahead just to make sure.

Urrgghhh. I am heading up to the cabin just to go bowhunting. I thought I would head up to WC because it is only 35 minutes away and of all the times I was at my cabin this year, I never could sneak away.

Wildcat in Urbana, IA. Hole 8 looking back across the ravine at the teepads.

Attachments

• wildcat 8 pin to tee 2.jpg
    wildcat 8 pin to tee 2.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 204
Wildcat Bluff is among my top 25 courses, beautiful place with some really amazing shots.

Apocalypse disc golfing?

This was taken 6 months ago at Messiah College in PA. I just enrolled there for the spring of 14' so I may have to spearhead the Disc Golf Club and get the course cleaned up.

Attachments

• IMG_4250.jpg
    IMG_4250.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 201

Latest posts