• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

I know. I can't stop watching it, lol.
Antigravity plastic.
Equally incredible they caught it on film.

daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-16.jpg

Loriella #10

Not a great picture, but a fun hole. When I played I was in a hurry. I played from the short tees and the pins were in the short position with the hole playing just 230' in this configuration.

Being paranoid about the "advertised" distance, I threw a Buzzz off of the tee. It looked like it had a chance of going in and skipped about 30' long. So I had a "fun" downhill putt, heading right back towards the pond. Fortunately, I nailed the putt for a change! :p

picture.php

mostly a lurker, but this was always my fave pic I've taken, mosquito lake park in northeast Ohio...

E3CF1AB0-9452-4992-BDC0-C9F75879A414_zpsgzn1clm5.png

and I took this one today at Renaissance in Charlotte...

23EC9E16-4BB3-4D3C-861B-51AE5A0B2FAE_zpsdwlcnohi.png

Early Spring, Quaker Challenge at Gifford Pinchot State Park, Lewisberry, PA

Attachments

• IMG_0813 (3).jpg
    IMG_0813 (3).jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 146
^^Thats a nice antler shed. Hope you grabbed it.

Actually I did not. I was so stoked to find it there right by the basket, I didn't even think of taking it. I should have taken a downhill pic of the shady grove of pine that the pin is in. It's purty.

I'm pretty sure someone's put it to use or got some money for it by now!:)

Got my kids out with me last week to play Vista del Camino for the 1st time. Vista is one of the Memorial Open Courses and I have wanted to see it with my own eyes FOREVER. We had a Blast. Got a couple pics of my boys Driving on hole 8, which, for some reason, is the hole I always remember the most from Vista.
11040509_10205881927519689_2119291851360219570_n.jpg

11225172_10205881927479688_4709743681341862273_n.jpg

Not a great picture, but a fun hole. When I played I was in a hurry. I played from the short tees and the pins were in the short position with the hole playing just 230' in this configuration.

Being paranoid about the "advertised" distance, I threw a Buzzz off of the tee. It looked like it had a chance of going in and skipped about 30' long. So I had a "fun" downhill putt, heading right back towards the pond. Fortunately, I nailed the putt for a change! :p

picture.php

This was my first ace! Only played it once, but I really enjoyed the course.

Not totally crazy. I assume we can't see his left hand because it's holding the omfg floodgate closed

On a local course, we always play mulligans on the first tee.. this guys landed his best shot on top of this oak tree..
Tee is the red pole with the yellow dot seen in front of the tree in front of the house in the back and the pin is behind and to the right of me (taking the picture).

He parked it for 3, but it's not a difficult hole.

attachment.php

There is a couple of these trees on this course - basket #11 is located under one, and there is only a small opening in the canopy on one of the sides, which makes putting interesting if you don't park your upshot :)

Attachments

• 20150713_163315m.jpg
    20150713_163315m.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 517

Latest posts