• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf winter photo

The color gives it some pop! Props for giving up your only putter to someone else. Thats a hard sell for me.

Mountain View City Park, AR

da800921.jpg

The first one is Anna Page West a view from basket 18 after a snow. The second is from the Arctic Blast tourney last weekend. The third is from my friend during the tourney falling over on a snow pile right after I told him not to walk there. It was really funny!

Attachments

• hole 18 anna page west.jpg
    hole 18 anna page west.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 33
  • arctic blast hole 3 2011.jpg
    arctic blast hole 3 2011.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 32
  • arctic blast hole 15 2011.jpg
    arctic blast hole 15 2011.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 40
The first one is me throwing a flick during the Arctic Blast tourney on hole 11 Anna Page East. The second is the group waiting to throw on hole 7 Anna Page East. I am holding a star teebird there. It was pretty nice out that day. At least 32ish. Really nice after have previous days of below zero weather. All the holes had snow blown paths from tee to basket to tee. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• arctic blast hole 11 2011.jpg
    arctic blast hole 11 2011.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 34
  • arctic blast hole 7 2011.jpg
    arctic blast hole 7 2011.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 40
^^^I like it, too...

^^^Nice pic!!!

nice picture man :thmbup: i wish i would have taken some in these parts of arkansas. fayetville AR had 21 inches of snow......thats record snow fall for arkansas
Nice pics Silver, looks like a good time.

Thanks all! That was taken just before the big storm, I booked it out of there before that hit, I had just a few inches to play in while I was in Fayetteville and Springdale, was perfect.
Here's a couple more pics from that same day.

Mountain View City Park, AR
mtnview2.jpg

One more, same park
MountainView1.jpg

One more from Lyon College, Batesville, AR
be1.jpg

Here are a couple of me from a round with edwardfelcohands a few weeks ago after receiving 15 inches of snow and massive drifting.

#1 I threw a terrible drive on #2 and had to crawl down to get to this disc so I sat down in the snow (legal stance) and parked my upshot.

#2 Me shoveling #8 teepad. edwardfelcohands was taking my picture instead of helping!

#3 I almost got stuck in this drift, I kept burying up to my waist and for a 5'6" fat guy its tough to get your leg lifted all the way over the drift, but I would never let the snow stop me from playing.

Attachments

• harr0140 Park Job From My Ass (100') Valley View #2.jpg
    harr0140 Park Job From My Ass (100') Valley View #2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 56
  • harr0140 Snow Valley View #8.jpg
    harr0140 Snow Valley View #8.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 50
  • harr0140 Snow Valley View #17.jpg
    harr0140 Snow Valley View #17.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 54
The first one is me throwing a flick during the Arctic Blast tourney on hole 11 Anna Page East. The second is the group waiting to throw on hole 7 Anna Page East. I am holding a star teebird there. It was pretty nice out that day. At least 32ish. Really nice after have previous days of below zero weather. All the holes had snow blown paths from tee to basket to tee. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Man, who's the dude in the t-shirt? Is he like from Siberia or did he not get the memo???

Here are a couple of me from a round with edwardfelcohands a few weeks ago after receiving 15 inches of snow and massive drifting.

#1 I threw a terrible drive on #2 and had to crawl down to get to this disc so I sat down in the snow (legal stance) and parked my upshot.

#2 Me shoveling #8 teepad. edwardfelcohands was taking my picture instead of helping!

#3 I almost got stuck in this drift, I kept burying up to my waist and for a 5'6" fat guy its tough to get your leg lifted all the way over the drift, but I would never let the snow stop me from playing.

Nice pics Harr! Looks like what we were dealing with during the Shore Acres meetup! :)

A picture of the treacherous #8 at Miami University's DGC
0212011200.jpg

That is a fun hole. For a second I thought it was the one hole there you have to cross over/under the walking bridge to get to the bucket and was wondering why did they put a pond in. Can't recall which number though.