• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

Here are some recent pics of Floyd....the best disc golf dog in the Greater Chicagoland area ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_2795.jpg
    IMG_2795.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 373
I love my disc dog, Xena. She tends to chase the discs alot but doesn't pick them up. also loves to chew on trees, oh and dig lol

xena_puup.jpg

My little guy Pickles taking a break after some golf. Also getting the warm towels i pulled out of the dryer dirty lol
D1D3B7DD-B315-4B83-AE2F-24AF42021731-469-000000B7DB55B01D_zps104444a7.jpg

48102_10100387589120486_1332464698_n.jpg

Here is my boy Fenrus.... we think that he is a German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix. Super smart dog.... just way too hyper and fast for disc golf. He also has an insatiable love/hate for squirrels.

My Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier, Hyzer. He LOVES to come disc golfing with me.

6203375794_fa4be04362.jpg

And here's Hyzers best friend Tico (a friend of mines Chocolate Lab). Tico will find any idsc in the wat or in the rough, everytime. If you get him within 50' he'll find it for you.

5389901747_b650c3b2ae.jpg

Nobody likes my Basset Hound? Here name is Daisy. She is too old to go with me, but she would love to. She can only walk for so long. She slipped a disc in her back last year and lost the use of her back legs. After lots of medication from the vet, and rehabilitation, she can use her back legs again, but she can only walk for about 20 minutes and she has to be off her feet for a while. I wish she could come to the course with me, because she loves people, dogs, and especially kids. She is very social. She is 10 years old, and one of the coolest dogs I have ever had. I am so happy she got her back better, because the vet said that she might have lost the use of her legs for good. She is doing fine now, but we have to be careful with her.

Picture034.jpg

Your basset hound is an incredible , beautiful floppy dog. Soon my long hair dachshund pup will be my disc dog and I can't wait

Tessa.jpg
[/IMG]

Tessa.

I just found out that she's a golf dog. I had trained her to chase frisbees, but stopped that game with her when I picked up DG.

Took her out to the course with trepidation on Sunday-- she chased not a single disc; just wanted the walk and the company. Now she'll get to enjoy even more outings!

She is super well-behaved. My daughter raised her from a pup as a service dog in a national program. She washed out of school and I ended up with her. I tried to give her away a number of times, to no avail. I'm happy to be stuck with her for good now.

my disc dog as a puppy and 1 year old. now shes almost 2. still a little psycho for the course but she loves to chase the discs when i putt in the backyard and she doesn't eat them or mess em up at all

Attachments

• Teddy.jpg
    Teddy.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 58
  • tedpuff.jpg
    tedpuff.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 56
Dutch & Daisy

These are my girls. They love to to go to any course and searching new ones. Daisy will start to whine if she knows we are close to a course. I'm convinced most of my DG friends are really Dutch and Daisy's friends. They can't find every disc, but they're pretty good at tracking them down and we started working on their catching skills recently.

Attachments

• IMG_1859 1.JPG
    IMG_1859 1.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 54
Not that he goes golfing with me ever, but here's my guy Ninja:

10012191.jpg

Yeah, photo's old. One of the only ones I have of him and a disc.

Mine are too dumb and spastic to take to the course. Plus, they're dense and fine fur is like a microfiber towel when it it comes to leaves and sticks and junk.
IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

Latest posts