• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post pics of your Disc Dog

Well this is Taco... American Bulldog, Staffie cross... Great Dog..

20150524_203425_2.jpg

If there was a "like" button, I would've used it on that picture.

Cute pup, and great picture! Looks like another great disc dog in the making

They don't go out with me to the course all that much because they are spazzy little twitch berries. But, they are my Buddies for Life.
a08da8a4-fa15-4dfe-aeb3-96f0b88c4397_zpsyfmyt2ux.jpg

This is Lily. I try to take her every time I go, but she's getting a little older and sometimes is not in the mood. When she wants to go though, she let's me know as soon as I touch my dg bag. Also, she will only pose for shots she feels are acceptable.

Attachments

• 20150123_133322.jpg
    20150123_133322.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 84
I gotta get a pic of Rex next time we play. He's an Aussie Shepard, and the best disc-dog on the planet!! He'll "mark" all your discs (without picking them up) and even take you right to it if you can't find it in the woods somewhere. We have never lost a disc playing with Rex. He finds everything! Yesterday, I grip-locked a floating disc into the lake at Scrapyard, and damn if that dog didn't dive right in, and with some pointing from us, go retrieve that thing from 50' off the shore! It was in the middle of the lake, and he was not giving up until he had that disc back for me. We are currently training him to retrieve on command. Last month we sent him down the ravine in the middle of Renny... 40 feet down, he finds the disc in the shrubs, grabs it and scrambled all the way back up the hill to bring it back to us. We're hoping by next spring to have a single command to tell him to retrieve it "Rex - Get it!" He's learning quickly, and he's only 2 yrs old so he'll be a great disc-dog for years to come...

He doesn't bark, chase squirrels or do anything except chase down discs - he lives for it!! I'll grab a pic of him soon and add it to this thread.

All Hail King Rex!! :)

I'm pretty sure this is new to the thread. Here's the Smokestack on a bagging day after too many putts were stuck.
0823151722a2_zps6istpijk.jpg

Latest posts