• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Powassan Virus: Be Aware

I don't know if any studies have shown Dihydrogen Monoxide to be an addictive substance or not but I have to admit to using it. In fact I especially crave it during outdoor activities like disc golf, hiking, etc. To me it just makes these activities just that much more enjoyable. Well that's my confession for the day. I hope you all don't think any less of me. :\
method? for a friend.

Don't forget you can treat your clothes and bag with permethrin. Then use deet or essential oils on open skin

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip on Permethrin. I treated my shoes, disc bag, and trunk liner of my car with it after finding a tick in my hockey bag the other night. Given that the hockey bag only sees my basement, trunk, and locker room all I can figure is that the tick crawled out of my disc bag into the trunk, and on into the hockey bag later that night.

I'm not anti-DEET, and keep some 90% stuff at the house for really bad days, but so far essential oils and a spray with picaridin have been enough to keep me mosquito/tick free at the course since I started using them. I like the picaridin over DEET as I don't have to worry about warped discs any more.

method? for a friend.

DHMO is usually taken orally but after a particularly hard day of exertion I will apply it topically in liberal doses. You do have to be somewhat cautious though, overdose and or over exposure is possible and can even be life threatening in extreme instances.

Last edited:

Latest posts