• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Powergrip europe sales

Jolt

* Ace Member *
Got this in the mail, surpriced that Prodidy is so big in europe...and Discraft so smal. . Q4 sales for one of the biggest discgolf stores in europe.

attachment.php

And sales in Euro, bags and boxes is on top..

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pg sales.JPG
    Pg sales.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 210
  • PG euro.JPG
    PG euro.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 210
They do have some heavy hitting pros over there, and I'm sure Seppo throwing them for years has helped.

Bigger than I would have guessed as well though, especially considering there are so many companies molding in Europe now.

I saw that email. I would kinda like to see manufacturer's % of sales that come from Americas vs Europe. Like, does EU account for 60% of Prodigy total sales? 80%? 30%?

The world will never know, but, hey… forums.

My impression is that Prodigy have been doing a good job of being available in online stores in Scandinavia the last 3-4 years. To a lesser extent, that also applies to others in the top 4: There has usually been at least some Innova and Lat64 around, and the Swedish-produced Discmania stuff, even at the height of the pandemic. MVP and Discraft are doing fine here now, but have been very scarce at times. The biggest physical sports store chain here generally offer some slim pickings from Innova, Lat64, Westside, Discmania and Yikun. No Discraft (or Prodigy).

Last edited:
The Lat 64 and Discraft lines are funny; when one goes up, the other goes down. The DD line would concern me if I was DD.

So these graphs are just total sales in €? Not sure on that last trendline graph, that may be % of total € sales.

Including all the Bags/Baskets for Prodigy/Discmania probably increases their totals a bit more per product along with including Discmania's more expensive tour series. Likely includes accessories/apparel as well since I see the MVP tri-lit LED in the best selling Q4 products graph.

Would strictly quantity of disc sales still have a bit different ranking? Seems availability for the full range of disc golf products helped Prodigy/Discmania/Latitude 64 during the 2020/2021 years.

Latest posts