• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] PRE ORDER - TI Flicks, TI Zones, TI Comets, TI Banger GTs - Ledgestone NT Fundraisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecpenguin

Par Member
In 2015 the Ledgestone Insurance Open becomes an NT and Discraft has stepped up to become the title sponsor for the event.

The TD of the event, Nate Heinold, has a really good relationship with Discraft and they agreed to run some really cool tournament fundraiser discs for the event:

TI Comets
TI Banger GTs
TI Zones
TI Flicks
TI 150 class Flicks
CryZtal FLX Zones

He had a few other molds produced, but the above list are the molds I will be getting an allocation of. Discraft is currently making the discs and I expect to have them by the first week or two of January at the latest.

I'm not sure what colors and stamp combos I'm getting, but the TI discs are being run in the following colors:

Lime Green
Blue
Orange
Bright Pink

The CryZtal FLX Zones will be run in the following colors:

Smoked
Clear
Orange
Pink
Blue

I'd like to get a jump on selling these so I can begin shipping right when they arrive.

I will ship single discs in a bubble mailer, braced by a piece of cardboard. I will ship multiple discs in a box (properly padded and secured). I will provide a tracking number for each disc that ships out.

Each disc is $23 shipped (PayPal Friends/Family or You Cover the Fees). No discounts for multiples at this time. I want to keep it simple.

If you are interested in any of these discs send me a PM. I will do my very best to match your weight and color preferences. People who lock in their pre-order by sending me the paypal early will get first priority of weights/colors/stamps. All other orders will be filled as they come in.

I've never done a pre-order before, so If I'm missing something or if you have any questions, please post a comment or send me a PM.

Here are some pictures we got from Discraft of the Comets and the Flicks. As soon as I get pics of the Zones or the Banger GTs, I will post them.

aej4UcS.jpg

noNkEVJ.jpg

EKFowsz.jpg

PfDph8U.jpg

bOk8Cdy.jpg

I've been waiting for a TI comet for so long...

and now I'm broke lol.

We are getting a 50-75 disc allotment of TI Comets. Unless they sell out really fast you should have some time to get funds together.

If you miss them through us, I know of a few other vendors will also get an allotment. I believe 1,000 were produced to Fund Raise for the NT.

Wow - that hot pink is sexy. Too bad you didn't have a buzz in that plastic.

Omg, ti flick, Lmao. That's gonna be some new sort of beef.

I might have to buy some ti comets...because they seriously sound amazing.

your inbox is full
two cryztal flx zones, max weight, pink please

I posted in your zone thread, but I'd be integrated in the pink ti zone, and a clear flex zone

Status
Not open for further replies.