• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy M4 - the good /the bad

There are a lot on Ebay for somewhat reasonable prices, IE under 20 bucks lol. However some specify 400g and some don't yet they all look nearly the same. Anyone know how to tell the difference from the regular 400 and the G series?

I'm going to run by my local place today, hopefully I catch them opened, and see if they have any because they sell them at retail or at least close. Its hard though for them since they have to order 50 at a time and they're small. They seem to like Prodigy though so they have always had them in, they may be waiting for the putters though.

InfiniteDiscs is selling them for $16.

As far as the discs flight...a beat-in Buzzz is the best way to describe it. Little less glide than a Buzzz SS, but a little faster. I find it holds a line better than a Buzzz SS and is slighty better in the wind. Less lightly to fade at the end too.

As far as the discs flight...a beat-in Buzzz is the best way to describe it. Little less glide than a Buzzz SS, but a little faster. I find it holds a line better than a Buzzz SS and is slighty better in the wind. Less lightly to fade at the end too.

I was going to get some from them, but then for whatever reason I went crazy and decided I wanted to try the G400....I did email them though and I will probably grab a regular from them and another M3 since the rumor is they are changing them in the first runs. I like my M3 that way it is.

Do they really have a $150 minimum before shipping's free?

I've been comparing my Proto M3 to a Buzzz but longer. Most everyone else here is comparing the M4 to a Buzzz.

Those that compare the M4 to a Buzzz:

1. What would you compare the M3 to?

2. Do I try an M4, or be happy with what I've got?

:confused:

I've been comparing my Proto M3 to a Buzzz but longer. Most everyone else here is comparing the M4 to a Buzzz.

Those that compare the M4 to a Buzzz:

1. What would you compare the M3 to?

2. Do I try an M4, or be happy with what I've got?

:confused:
I would *almost* compare my M3 to a Hornet. Pretty beefy.

I would *almost* compare my M3 to a Hornet. Pretty beefy.

Ya, m3 is hornet like. I would agree.

Also, beefy wasp like.

when I first started someone gave me a Z hornet and I couldn't throw it...it would just turn off into nowhere, now that I'm a tiny bit better I can actually throw the Hornet and I like it. I like the M3 as well lol. Yeah though the M3 is prettys OS, not sure its as OS as a Hornet still though.

Also from disc to disc I think there is some difference. I have a super flat pink M3 which is I think supposed to be the most OS of the bunch.

I could be totally off base on that but thats what Ive read here.

when I first started someone gave me a Z hornet and I couldn't throw it...it would just turn off into nowhere, now that I'm a tiny bit better I can actually throw the Hornet and I like it. I like the M3 as well lol. Yeah though the M3 is prettys OS, not sure its as OS as a Hornet still though.

Also from disc to disc I think there is some difference. I have a super flat pink M3 which is I think supposed to be the most OS of the bunch.

I could be totally off base on that but thats what Ive read here.

PINK M3??? Where did you get a pink one??

ive been throwing the m3 for around a week with an ace on it already and i would compare it to a beefy roc the m4 i threw for 2 rounds so far is a buzzz ss but just a touch more overstable hyzer flipped that thing in a 7mph tailwind 300+ feet it has a motor on it very nice or thow it flat for a smooth turn

just ordered a couple M4's. GG said at BG Ams that he carries M1's and M4's as his mids, that's it. So i thought i'd give them a shot. Loving the M1's so far, we'll see if the M4 fills a nice space. My current straight to turn mid is my king cobras. I LOVE THEM....but...they dry off horribly. Any dew on the ground, doesn't matter the towel used, i can't get a grip on them, so they cost me some shots this past weekend due to lack of grip. Otherwise, i'd have no need to look elsewhere for another mid.

just ordered a couple M4's. GG said at BG Ams that he carries M1's and M4's as his mids, that's it. So i thought i'd give them a shot. Loving the M1's so far, we'll see if the M4 fills a nice space. My current straight to turn mid is my king cobras. I LOVE THEM....but...they dry off horribly. Any dew on the ground, doesn't matter the towel used, i can't get a grip on them, so they cost me some shots this past weekend due to lack of grip. Otherwise, i'd have no need to look elsewhere for another mid.

I had a King Cobra for about two weeks. I loved that thing. I will agree with the plastic comment though, they were slippery when wet. I think that is most Champ plastic from around that time though. Anyways, just got my M4 in today! I am excited. I don't know if I will get a chance to throw it yet but it really feels nice. Very Flat.

I had a King Cobra for about two weeks. I loved that thing. I will agree with the plastic comment though, they were slippery when wet. I think that is most Champ plastic from around that time though. Anyways, just got my M4 in today! I am excited. I don't know if I will get a chance to throw it yet but it really feels nice. Very Flat.

Heading to Glide to grab an M4 in about 45 minutes. Pretty excited to see if the damn rain stays away so I can throw it tonight. :hfive:

Latest posts